Lilypie First Birthday tickers

The little things...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I bought the letter L yesterday for our living room. I am hoping to find the R and J to go along with it! I just love the monogram look and can't get enough of it! The letters were on our registry list at Dillard's but they went on sale so I went ahead and bought them since I was afraid that all the letters that I would need would be gone by April!

I love the style of this map by Laura Hooper! It's fun and creative. I plan on trying to re-create something like this for McKinney! I think it would be appreciated by our guests!
I love this shoe!! I am still searching for the perfect pink shoe for the big day! This one is by J Vincent at Dillard's and I love the patent look with the open toe! There is another shoe at Nordstrom that I am considering but as the days get closer I must limit my choices and make the final decision!! A pedicure is on the list as well!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment