Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Check that off the list!! yipee!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Ok, I know it's only Tuesday but I have gotten a couple of things completed off the list already!!
I am so proud of myself!
I bought a veil on etsy.com and Ross and I booked our first night at The Fairmont in Dallas before we leave for our honeymoon!! We are still looking into a variety of options for where to go but more details on that later! I have decided on bridal gifts I just have to purchase them soon.... and I am still on the hunt for adorable pink shoes for me to wear! Any ideas please let me know!
I am patiently waiting for my dress to be delivered first to the boutique where my mother and I found it in Buffalo, NY then it will be flown in to TX hopefully sometime in Feb.! The invitations are ordered and will be arriving soon! Lots of things happening and the wedding is quickly approaching! I am ready for a little bit warmer weather too!

Also, the engagement slideshow is up and super cute!!
Check it out at : www.melaniejohnsonphotography.com/jessicaandross

Here is a photo of the veil I found on etsy! I just love how different and unique it is!















0 comments:

Post a Comment