Lilypie First Birthday tickers

the little Bride in me...

Friday, January 2, 2009
I thought these were just adorable! I love looking at different invitations for the wedding, showers, thank you cards, and other events around the wedding!! This weekend we are ordering the wedding invitations at Posy Lane in downtown McKinney...this adorable little shop on the square right next to the Pantry! The car sticker below is from the Mindy Weiss Bridal Collection of adorable merchandise all centered around the Bride!! I would definitely have this in my car window for everyone to see!!! The bridal shower invitation below is just to cute I couldn't resist posting it! Both of these lines are at Posy Lane and I can't wait to check on the new merchandise tomorrow!! Pictures and details to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment