Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Day OFF

Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Tuesdays are generally my day off and today I am spending it with Ross. I am about to go on vacation on Saturday so we are spending quality time together. We've eaten a whole bag of Jalapeno chips but we did walk to the pool so we burned some extra calories there!

Enjoying the pool and watching the Sopranos on DVD. Tonight is Hell's Kitchen night with my Dad! He's cooking dinner and we are seeing who wins Hell's Kitchen and I am cheering for Christina!!

4 days until I am relaxing on the beach and reading my favorite authors!! I can't hardly wait!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hope you enjoy your vacation! We should definitely get together again after you get back!!

    Just FYI, our new blog is: http://jasonandalina.wordpress.com/

    HUGS!
    Alina

    July 9, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment