Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Happy Feet

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
On Tuesday KC and I decided after a busy day of shopping in Allen and Frisco that we needed some relaxing quiet time...so we got pedicures!! I had the deluxe pedicure where they put your foot in wax and yes, it's nice but really really hot!! My feet are now gorgeous!!

KC and I at the Deluxe Nail Salon...somehow we ended up matching
both wearing white shorts and green tops! Great minds think alike!
I had to post this picture of my apartment because I bought the lamp from IKEA and put it together all by myself!! I am so proud and my apartment is beginning to look more and more like a comfortable place to be. Oh and I did make dinner for Ross and I the other night chicken and green beans which are his favorite...I forgot the bread so he was a little sad but I will not forget that for next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment