Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Cooking with Rachael Ray

Sunday, July 27, 2008
Ok...so recently I have been addicted to the Rachael Ray show. When I work late or have off days I head to the gym by 9 am so I can watch her show while I run. I enjoy watching her cook and all her friends who give beauty tips and also the cute guy who brings in the animals. She made these amazing enchiladas the other day with less than 10 ingredients and I plan on making them in the near to present future! Also, she gave great tips on how to prepare chicken so in the freezer I have 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts with salt and pepper, e-voo, and garlic and herb seasoning marinating ready for the oven this week for an excellent meal practically already prepared! I am interested in cooking but it may take a while before I actually get in the kitchen and start cooking...

1 comments:

  1. K.C. said...

    Your place looks great!

    July 30, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment