Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FC DALLAS

Sunday, June 29, 2008
Brittany and I went on a party bus to see the Houston Dynamo game against FC Dallas on Thursday. We left the FC Dallas area about 2 and got to Houston around 7 or 8 . We danced, sang, watched movies and ate the whole way down there. We got back to Dallas around 4 am on Friday cold and tired but going to Houston was a blast for my very first time!
Brittany, (her boss) Renee, and me with our sweet FC Dallas jerseys!!
At the Houston game where the sunset was gorgeous and we tied the game so it was a successful trip to support the team.
Anthony, Brittany, and me cheering for FC Dallas all the way!!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Jessica,

    I jumped on to your blog via Jason & Alina's page. It looks like you and Ross are doing great! By the way, my home town was awarded a MLS expansion team. The Seattle Sounders FC begin play next year. I can't wait... long story. Take care.

    July 9, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment