Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Happy Mother's Day!

Monday, May 16, 2011
A little late...but we had fun so here is the recap! ;)



On Friday night we went out with Nora and Ron to celebrate Mother's Day at
Uncle Julio's!It was a new place to try for all of us and we had a great time!
They need to change up the salsa a little bit but the chips were oh so yummy!!
Nora is drinking coffee these days so we got
her a cute traveling mug to take in the car and a giftcard to steinmart to buy
all kinds of new clothes for the summer!

Ross and I at dinner! I think our hair is the same length right now....grrrr..
Ross with his mom and dad!

Ron and Nora enjoyed dinner and trying new things!

On Saturday night we headed over to my parents house for burgers and dessert!
Mom is getting a new pool put in so she had to show
Ross all the plans so he will know
where we will be over the summer! haha!!
We got my mom some running stuff!
She and I just completed a half so we got her a pink 13.1 magnet for the car,
a new nike running top and a decorative kitchen towel!
She is going to be a running coach with me this summer at luke's and I am so
excited to share that experience with her and know we will both have
a great time logging in the miles!! ;)
Dad and I! I honestly wish I was a little bit taller....
Mom and Dad
We had a great weekend spending time with our families
and celebrating Mother's Day!! We love you guys!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment