Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Birthday Celebrations! (part 1)

Sunday, May 22, 2011
Cinco De Mayo birthday bash!! Britt threw Meg and I a party to celebrate our birthdays this year and everyone had a great time!! Joey cooked fajitas and Britt made amazing desserts!! We had a pinata, mustaches, good music and great company! Here are a few fun pics from the night!


Meg and Britt


We had fun with the mustaches!! haha

Birthday girls!!
Britt and I! love her! thank you for the fun party!!
Birthday Princess! one of my friends got this for me so of course I had to wear it a bit!
We hit the pinata a few times! the dogs helped too!

Yea! We eventually won!!

Joey and Britt...so cute!


My official birthday was on a Monday and to be honest I just wasn't sure how that was going to go. Mondays are just well Mondays in my book!! haha! It was great! I got a chocolate cake and balloons from my work friends, lunch with Mom and Ross, and then cookies from Memaw and Papaw Hogan as well as Aunt Pen and Uncle Bruce! I just loved my Monday Birthday!! (then I continued to celebrate all week!)

The chocolate cake at work! It was two layers of chocolate with chocolate icing!! yum!
Mom and Ross both came to join me at lunch which I loved! We sat outside
and had a great time!

Once I got back to work I was surprised with a cookie bouquet that was delivered just for me!

It was a great birthday! More to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment