Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Yum-O

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Inspired by Rachael Ray
Slim Chicken Parmesan: Recently I have found myself cooking more dishes for Ross and I. I stumbled upon this recipe a few weeks ago in my new Rachael Ray magazine (Aug edition) and thought Ross would really enjoy this since he does love Italian food and it has less calories...what's not to like! This is the finished product and it turned out amazing! It was fun to make it in the kitchen as I enjoyed listening to music on one of our may ipod docking stations and talking to Ross about my day. Ross really enjoyed it and even had leftovers the next day! Little did I know the recipe made plenty for 4 or more...we are only a house of 2 but this recipe will be my secret weapon when we have company over!

This is another great recipe from the same edition of the Rachael Ray magazine. I made Britt and I summer corn and tomato pasta. We both really love tomatoes so this was perfect!
Britt has been very encouraging in my new learning abilities in the kitchen and
always pleased when I make her a delicious meal....she makes the best monster cookies ever..so she is the winner in the dessert department!

3 comments:

  1. All That Glitters said...

    Even though I look like a 12 year old in this picture....it was a delicious dinner!!

    July 23, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

  2. K.C. said...

    looks yummy!

    July 23, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

  3. Lorin said...

    That chicken parmasean looks ah-maz-ing. Must be a LaPrade thing to love itallian food. Better get on the bandwagon, new LaPrade! :)

    July 23, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment