Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Family fun Weekend!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Ross and I happily married 3 months!

Pool Day!! Ross and I enjoyed hanging out at the pool with my parents
a few weekends ago when my mom was in town!
It was July 18 and Ross have been married 3 months!
We enjoyed reading magazines, playing in the water, and snacking of course!
Dad and Ross in the water goofing around!
Isn't he cute!? Ross bought a new wolverine beach towel and was really excited about taking it to the pool! I think that was probably one of his favorite parts about going to the pool!

Mom is going to kill me for posting this pic but it's so them I just had to!
Dad reading about fishing and hunting while enjoying peanuts and mom kindly listening as he tells her all the new tricks of fishing and shows her images of catfish, striper, and bass.

Mom and I enjoying a lazy day together! Ross and I are very excited about flying to California in September to visit!! We can't hardly wait!


Sonic Happy Hour!!


This past weekend we spent Sunday at the LaPrade house! Lorin came to McKinney and brought Lucy too...along with a few fun movies! We watched Bolt and even though it was animated it was really funny and cute! It made us all laugh as Ron changed the surround sound throughout the movie and asked us what was going on throughout the movie
as we giggled at the kid humor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment