Lilypie First Birthday tickers

A little visitor

Monday, July 13, 2009
This weekend we had a little visitor at our place...Toby, Ron and Nora's dog. They went out of town for the weekend so we offered to care for Toby while they were gone. He arrived on Thursday and enjoyed hanging out with us as we came and went for work since it was a crazy work weekend for the both of us. He enjoyed going outside and smelling all the flowers and meeting all the dogs in the area! I would like to have a dog someday but I think that we can settle for dog sitting for a while because I realized that I really like to sleep in any chance I get!
Toby was a great little visitor and is for sure welcome back anytime!

Toby slept on the rug most of the time or on the couch on top of
our blanket when we allowed him to get on the couch.
Toby was Ross' buddy while he played video games during his lazy Thursday!

1 comments:

  1. Lorin said...

    Awww, sweet Tobes!! I love that little guy. (Like your rug too - haven't seen that yet!) If you like dog-sitting so much, I have a big bohemith you can borrow any time. ;)

    July 13, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment