Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ladies Night!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Last night was Ladies Night at Luke's Locker in Plano!! We had a great time! All the running ladies in one place having a blast! There was a fashion show, discounts, good food and wine!
They asked me to be a part of the fashion show so I was
modeling all Nike attire!
They put me in some pretty funky nike tempo shorts but the bright
colors and fun prints are super fun for races!!
Yellow Coaches in the house! Elaine and I enjoying the evening!

All the lovely models! We had such a fun time together!
Cheering each other on the "runway" aka mini track
in the Luke's store!!
Beth-Chelsea-Fran-Me-Lauren
All of our bright and colorful shoes!!
Love the bright pink and orange for spring!
It's so fun to have colorful running gear while
you are training for a half or a full marathon!!
Laurel and I having a good time! Laurel is in Jr.League of Collin County
and I am trying it
out in the next couple of weeks!!We always have a fun time
at ladies nights, lunches, and other social events!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment