Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Crawfish..um yeah!

Friday, March 2, 2012
Ok, this is a little late...but don't they say better late than never!! haha!! My week has been wild and crazy with work, ross' bday, and end of the month reports so here I am just now getting to post a few fun pics before another amazing weekend!! Last weekend Ann and Zach had an incredible crawfish broil on Sunday and we had a great time! All of my running buddies were there and Ross got to meet some of the fun people I get to run with weekly!!
I made a buffalo chicken dip that was a huge hit so
I was super excited about that
and it's one of my favorites too!!

Me- Beth- Chelsea
Enjoying girl talk of course!
All of the amazing girl runners!!

Ross and I at the party!

Ross' birthday was on Thursday this week and he turned 28!! Wow!
I can not believe it!
We are actually having a family celebration next weekend but last night we went out to Chuy's with Ross' friend Jon and his girlfriend Megan! We had a fun time and Ross enjoyed celebrating at his favorite mexican joint!! Jon even got him batman wrist bands...oh he is so cool!
Ross got a little surprise for dessert.. a yummy chocolate
and peanut butter cupcake!!
He was more than happy!! Happy Birthday Ross excited for the adventures ahead of us!
The weather has been gorgeous this week so we have enjoyed running outside,
taking parker for long walks on trails, and chit chatting by the pool with dad!
I have also been trying new recipes from this blog: Mix and Match Momma!
They are easy and great for weeknights for two! (plus we have leftovers for
the next few days...which means I don't cook every single night!)

This weekend is packed with fun races with friends!!
Saturday Esperanza 5k and Sunday Atoka Trail run 25k!! Wahoo!!
Let's get this party started!

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    cRAWFISH...I can't remember the last time I had any! Not so easy to find up here in Georgia. Blessings to you guys. Hope your birthday celebrations were the best ever.

    March 3, 2012 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment