Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Running!

Saturday, February 18, 2012
Lately I have been running...in allen, plano, and McKinney! Getting new people into running is so much fun!! Shara and Meredith are semi-new to running and they have been joing me at a few Luke's Lockers events and we have a blast!! Meredith got new shoes, a nike tracker so she can track how far and how fast she goes as well as her calorie burn and it have motivation throughout the course!! Meredith run-walks which is great and a good
way to get into running all out for endurance some day! She walks a ton at
Erwin Park in McKinney and is eager to get into the running chaos!
Shara has been running but it new to the Luke's experience! We talked her into the Rock and Roll half in March!! It will be so much fun!! She just completed a half this weekend in McKinney and really enjoys running!!
This is from this past week
at the Luke's thursday night social run!

(Me-Meredith-Shara)

Luke's Locker Running!!

(Me-Heidi-Ann-Chelsea)

I had to feature a fun pic of some of my good running buddies!!
Meeting other runners through Luke's has been
so much fun and I truly enjoy every minute of it!!
We recently did a girls night out and these lovely ladies
came out to salsa the night away!!
Chelsea helped me train for my first half last
year when I first started with Luke's!! She's really
fast and has completed many half marathons and
quiet a few full marathons too!! Ann and Heidi
did a full this past December and are really
trying hard to talk me into a full...I am
just not sure I am ready for that distance yet.
A little nervous I think!
Ann and Heidi are both fun ladies
who know how to have a good time and
really enjoy the moment in life!
Excited for the training ahead of us ladies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment