Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Swoozies

Thursday, April 28, 2011


The other day I went to Dallas for some training at Luke's and stopped by a few fun places before heading home! Nora recently went to Park Cities Baptist Church and so I stopped in to see her cute office and new work environment! Then walked right across the street
to Sprinkles cupcakes!!! I love cupcakes and Sprinkles is like the one to go to!!
I got Ross and I cupcakes for dessert for the evening! Red velvet and
Chocolate with peanut butter...amazing!!!
Then I saw a cute little store called Swoozies
and fell in love! They had monogrammed tumblers, platters,
towels, jewelry and
entertaining gifts for every occasion!!
Here are a few things I just love!!



This necklace is just adorable and of course with initials!! I love it!!


This is a frame they had hanging on the wall and I thought aw how cute! It would match all of our colors since everything is pretty much black, red and white where we live!

This was a magnet on the counter and I couldn't help
but giggle! :) It's fun being a girl and loving who
you are just the way you are!

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Everything is red white and black at my house too...I need that frame, how cute...and that's the title to one of the books I have read to the kids (I love you to the moon and back).

    April 30, 2011 at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment