Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Date Day!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Last Friday Ross and I both had the day off so we went on a little adventure!
We had a giftcard to Adrenalina which is an indoor water surfing facility in
Willow Bend Mall!
Ross and I both got to boogie board for half an hour and we had a blast!!
We stayed on the boogie board most of the time jumping in from the
bottom and from the top to see how long we could last on the wave!!
We weren't allowed to take pics while we were surfing but I took a cute pic of us after wards while we towel dried and changed in the locker room!
We did have bruises from hitting
the wall after we flew up to the top but that did not stop us from
going back for more fun!
We are looking forward to our next water surfing adventure!
That night we went to Maggiano's for a lovely dinner!
We both love the pasta there!
It was a great night and we got to sit in one of the cozy
booths that we have sat in before!
We had the most amazing chocolate cake! The next day for my half marathon training we had to run 13 miles and I think I did a great job due to the chocolate cake!! We will be back for more!!
I love going to Maggiano's with Ross! We have celebrated anniversaries there while we dated,
job promotions, and my favorite is when we got engaged there!!



On a side note Easter is coming soon and Ross has a big sweet tooth!!
We are excited about all the Easter candy and have a few bags that we are
currently enjoying! I love the peanut butter m&ms...good protein right? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment