Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Fun in the sun!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fun in the sun!! well it is 100 degrees outside so we need to get a tan of course! ;) Friday I had off and it was wonderful!! I slept in and then went for a workout at the gym. After all of that I slept at the pool for a few hours until I went to Lorin's pool were we girl talked and enjoyed the sunshine and water! Lorin is working nights like Ross and so we don't see her as much so I was super excited when she had some free time on friday that we could
hang out and catch up on life!
We were the only two girls at the pool so it felt like
it was our personal pool in the backyard!




Lorin and I enjoying a lazy day at the pool!

Also, on Friday we had a family dinner for Tyler who is heading back to California to finish firefighter school for the fall. He will hopefully be back in December and be successful fireman in town!! He recently got a new truck that he is so proud of so I had to get a picture of him and his new pride and joy!! We are all so proud and excited for him in his adventures in life!



The rest of the weekend I worked hard at JCP and in my free time watched Dexter season 3! I first watched season 1 and then 4...Ross always starts random shows that I have no interest in then tells me all about them and then the next thing I know I am hooked! ;) I watched the 1st and 4th season while skipping the 2nd and 3rd so now I am catching up before season 5 comes back! I just finished season 2 and can't wait to get into season 3!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment