Lilypie First Birthday tickers

august is wild and crazy!

Sunday, August 29, 2010
My loves! We took Parker with us to Sonic on Sunday and he loved the sonic car hop guy coming right up to the car!! haha!! no not so much but we did enjoy sonic blasts on a hot day! yumm!
I just love the color purple and the other day while I was out and about found these at Pier One and just had to have them! They don't really match anything in our kitchen but I love the color of them and the elegant shape so I bought 2 with a gift card I found in my wallet! love when that happens!
Girls night out!! Here we are having sushi in Plano!
Tam, Brit, Megan, and Allison such a fun group of girls!
I look forward to our weekly get together where we talk and have a great time!



Alina and I had frozen yogurt the other night at a yogurt place off lakeforest!
It was so good!
A cool summer night with healthy yogurt...what more can a girl ask for!
Great time catching up and talking about life!

Another girls night at Square Burger in downtown McKinney!
The sweet potato fries are amazing!
Ross and I had tuesday off the other week and so we went to see a movie! We saw the Switch with Jennifer Anniston and Jason Bateman! Super cute movie! I laughed and cried...the kid in the movie is adorable! A cute chick flick!
These are the fun things that I am doing these days to enjoy life and relax from a wild month at work!! I am thankful for a loving husband, family, and friends who care! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment