Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Vacation 2010!

Sunday, July 25, 2010
Here are a few pics from our vacation! San Antonio and S.Padre Island!


Ross and I at the Alamo...it was so hot we toured it quickly and then got an ice cold snow cone!

We walked on the Riverwalk and then did a boat tour on the river! It was really nice and we both enjoyed it! We went to the mall and looked at all the touristy shops! We also had yummy mexican food on the riverwalk as we people watched which was very entertaining!!
The next morning we drove 5 hours to Padre where we met up with my parents and brother!


This is Ross as soon as we hit Padre I had to show him the water! See how excited he is!?
Beach days....we tanned, boogie boarded, relaxed and enjoyed the sun!Ross and I with our super cool boogie boards!! Ross got me one with an attachment to my wrist so that I would not loose it in the ocean! ;)
Ross and Tyler went really far out!
Pool Day!
Isn't he a hottie?!
We went dolphin watching one evening and we did see quite a few!! Ross really enjoyed it and I enjoyed the soothing sounds of the waves on the boat!

Mom and Tyler
Ross, Me, and Tyler
Ross, Dad, and Tyler....Dad's other nickname for the week was Tommy Bahama!!
Lots of Dolphins

Dad and Tyler went fishing a few days and this was one proud fisherman!
Tyler was really excited about me taking pictures...
We went para sailing! Ross decided it was a vacation must and I agreed....scared of heights but I agreed! We had a boat ride for about and hour and spent 20 minutes in the air about 450 ft above the ocean! It was really pretty once we got up in the air but I was so nervous and did not want to move afraid that I might fall out of the sling I was in! The crew took pics and dipped us into the water twice!



Hold on tight here we go!!!



One night at dinner on the water.

1 comments:

  1. Penny Bennett said...

    Love the photos, Sweetie. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time. that's hard to leave isn't it. Love you!!

    July 29, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment