Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Last week of July so far.....

Thursday, July 29, 2010

What wild week so far! Back from vacation and in full work mode now! On Monday night Ross and I both had the evening off and we headed over to the LaPrade house for some family time! Lorin and Logan were making dinner and we discussed our big vacation adventures with Ron and Nora! Lorin made yummy chicken, potatoes, and asparagus for dinner! Lorin did a makeover on Nora and she looked like a diva once Lorin was done! ;) It was great to get to hang out with everyone on a weekday!! Parker and Toby are very friendly these days...can't you tell by the picture above that they are bff? haha!!
Logan and Ross talking guy talk!
Lorin doing a makeover on Nora!
Today I ran 4 miles to start working on my mileage again to go
more than 3 miles on my workouts! It was nice outside but I was
soaking wet in sweat when I got back! I tried half of the 5 hr energy
drink in berry flavor before the run and it seemed to work so I may
be adding that to my daily work/workout routine! ;)



A few weeks ago we got a coffee pot and this is my favorite flavor to make!
Today I had to do "wifey" jobs so I thought with a
little flavored coffee it might be a little bit
more enjoyable for my day off! Well at least
I accomplished my cleaning that was
so kindly assigned to me by my loving husband for the day! ;)
he is so sweet!!
It's almost Friday!! oh yea!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment