Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Mia and more....

Thursday, September 3, 2009
Mom came in town last weekend and we had a blast! We went to see Mama Mia at Dallas Fair Park and loved it! We sang along to all the songs and enjoyed the 4 year old little girl sitting beside us who also sang along! Ross and Dad joined us for dinner before we went to Dallas. Ross is even trying seafood these days! He tried calamari and ate at Nate's Seafood in Allen! My dad was so proud of his son in law for trying new things!
So on Friday Ross got his new game that he had been waiting months for...Batman Arkham Asylum. He pre-ordered it a long time ago and it came in this huge box! I leave the room for one second and this is what I returned to....he had redecorated the mantle! He put his new batman batarang on the mantle...moving one of my favorite engagement pics to display his new pride and joy! It stayed for a few days but it now has a new location...

We got our wedding album!! Melanie had the wedding album and all the pics on cds! I just love looking at them! She did an awesome job!!
This Sunday we celebrated Ross' Dad's Birthday! We had lunch with Ron, Nora, and Bill and Jean (Ross' Granparents who are just adorable!)
Ross with Bill and Jean! So Sweet!
Ross playing with Toby....we sure miss having Toby around I think he would gain a little bit of weight if he stayed over here more often...I keep dropping things on the floor and saying toby!!
Ross with Ron, Jean, and Bill! I think we can hear the surround sound from here!
Ross, Toby, and I relaxing on a lazy Sunday!
Toby is a great lap dog and so sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment