Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Happy Fall!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like fall around here! I am so excited about cooler weather, pumpkin spice lattes, and wearing boots that I decided it was time to decorate our place like fall! Ross may not have been as excited as I was but he is adjusting to the new decorations!
I went to kohl's and found adorable place mats for the kitchen table and cute
pumpkin candles at target to put in the kitchen area of our place!
This is the centerpiece:

Here is a view of our table with the adorable place mats! I have recently found the rest of the napkins and napkin rings...I think my little helper moved them to a hiding spot during the big move! It looks so cozy and when all the candles are lit the apt smells
slike spiced pumpkins!

This is a view of our mantle...I replaced all of our candles with orange
candles for the fall season and purchased the cute little pumpkins at hobby lobby!
I just love hobby lobby! They have great deals and a wide variety of decorations for any room in the house! We also have a kitchen hand towel that says happy fall and a hand towel in the restroom that says fall is in the air with leaves and pumpkins! I just love this time of year and really enjoying the pumpkin spiced lattes at at starbucks!

2 comments:

  1. K.C. said...

    Looks so pretty!! I can't wait to see the place in person!

    September 11, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Totally bought that big pumpkin candle at Target after reading your blog! So glad it's cooler weather and ready for enjoying sweaters and jackets!

    Looks like you've been a busy lady!

    September 23, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment