Lilypie First Birthday tickers

The Dreaded stairs..

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Last Saturday Ross was being a good husband and taking out the trash and recycle before he headed off to work. Well we had a few large boxes to go to the recycle bin and Ross ended up falling down the first flight of stairs at our apartment. We live on the third floor! I had no clue what was going on until he came back from work around 10 that day and showed me the swollen ankle. It didn't look bad to me...no blood and no bones sticking out so I figured he would be fine....well little did I know he was in pain and hobbled around the apartment the rest of the day. I did suggest though that he call Lorin since she is a nurse..I am working on being sympathetic but if there is no blood and bones are still in tact I think he will be just fine in a few days! He did end up going to the doctor for an x-ray and medical advice. It's Tuesday and the swelling has gone down...he still hobbles around and wears the wrap but he will be fine soon enough!
Here is a pic of his ankle.

1 comments:

  1. Lorin said...

    Look at that hairy leg. You got yourself a REAL man!! ;)

    May 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment