Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Birthday Weekend!!

Monday, May 18, 2009
This weekend was my birthday weekend and Ross and I both had off so we celebrated all weekend long!! On Friday we went to the LaPrade house (aka Ron and Nora's) for dinner at Olive Garden with Logan and Lorin! We also celebrated Logan's birthday too!! Then we played a mean game of liver pool rummy the entire group! On Saturday Ross and I cleaned our lovely apt and made a trip to stonebriar mall to shop at pottery barn and see X:Men Wolverine! Then later that evening we met up with friends at Mi Cocina in Allen! We had a blast and enjoyed the good food! After dinner a few friends came over to play scene it and sequence....ross and I won sequence and it was our first time playing!! Sunday was gorgeous with sunshine!! We met my dad and brother at On the Border for lunch and had a wonderful time with them acting goofy!! It was a wonderful birthday weekend and I am so happy for the friends and family I got to share it with! (p.s. I love all the cards and phone calls from loved ones too!! )


Dad, Me, and Tyler! I look like the little sister here....
and I guess I forgot to wear blue!

Ross and I at Mi Cocina
The Birthday Flan....someone told the waiter it was my birthday and they all sang to me
and served me dessert! I was surprised too!!
All the boys! Richard, Joe, Jason, and Ross
The ladies! Me, Alina, Cathy, and Brittany! Hotties!!
Lorin loved the shot glasses we got them on our honeymoon!!
Lorin and Logan...they match in their pink!! super cute!
Birthday Cookie Cake is the best ever!! It was so yummy!!
Ross and I at the LaPrade house
Lorin and I! We are sister-in-laws now! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Lorin said...

    Yay for sister-in-laws!! You look super cute in every single picture. How DO you do it?? Remind me to never let you take my picture when I'm makeup-free again. ;) Can't wait to see you Thursday!

    May 18, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

  2. K.C. said...

    I'm liking the haircut!

    May 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment