Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pacesetter dinner and Marriage License

Friday, April 3, 2009
This past week we had the pacesetter dinner in Frisco at Blue Mesa. The pacesetter dinner is for the sales associates who have sold over $300,000 in one year at Dillard's. This year I had 3 handbag ladies who sold more than that amount and so I got to go to the fun dinner! The above picture is Iryna (the ladies manager), me, and Jaclyn (assistant store manager) at Blue Mesa.
This is a photo of me and the amazing handbag ladies! Maria, Joanne, Pam, and Brenda! They all love coach and are wonderful to work with!
A few weeks ago Ross and I went and got our marriage license! Now we are in April and counting down the days until the wedding! We have the little details to finish up but we are getting there! This week we got the keys to our apartment that Ross will be living in for a few weeks until after the wedding when I get to move in too! I will post pics of our apt when we get all settled in! Right now there are boxes and gift bags everywhere!
We are less than 17 days away and we are both very excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment