Lilypie First Birthday tickers

The New Place! The LaPrade place!

Sunday, April 12, 2009
Ok so I know it may seem silly to have a photo of the fridge but the other day I brought some things over to the apt and noticed the fridge...ross is living in the apt until we are married then i get to move in but he has already taken over the fridge by putting his favorite super hero magnets on the fridge! I thought it was really cute and I love pics of family and friends on the fridge and well...now we have super heroes too!!

This is the living room...we are not settled in yet but i love it! The walls are a khaki brown color and we have wood floors! Our furniture sits nicely in the room and ross loves his big tv hooked up to xbox live! We have the internet hooked up to the tv right now and are organizing photos to be hung on the walls! Hopefully all the moving boxes will be gone soon!

1 comments:

  1. Lorin said...

    I love that you kept the picture of my parents on the fridge. I'm sure they'll love it too. :)

    April 13, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment