Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Dress Shopping

Sunday, October 26, 2008
I just had to post the picture of Ross and my first "L" plate that I painted!! I think it's so cute and will go great in our kitchen some day!

Bridesmaid dress shopping for the perfect dress!!
My bridesmaids are very patient and sweet!!
First I took Alina to Alfred Angelo's and made her try on at least 6 different dresses to see which one would be the perfect one for the wedding day and this was the outcome....


Alina in the fuchsia dress that I love for the bridesmaids dress!!
The dress will be perfect for a spring wedding and I am thinking gold shoes
for the girls to wear with the dresses and simple yet elegant jewelry!



Brittany came into town for the weekend so we got to go look at the dress and doesn't she look adorable in the dress too!! She plans on getting it hemmed a little since she is only 5'1'' to make it the perfect length for her! She got Ross and I a sweet card and amazing smelling candle as an engagement present and the candle is making my apartment smell awesome as I type!!
This weekend Ross and I met with Jill Byrd the wedding coordinator at the church to go over wedding party, music, rehearsal dinner, and day of the wedding ideas. Also, apparently there are over 30 minutes of music that I need to find for the perfect day!! I have found one song I like so far..."This will be an everlasting love" by Natalie Cole as our recessional music!

1 comments:

  1. All That Glitters said...

    Love the picture of Ross and your plate!! Miss you love.

    October 28, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment