Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Do I hear wedding bells?

Thursday, October 30, 2008
Well the planning is well under way and today I booked the photographer and the reception site!
The photographer will be Melanie Johnson (http://www.melaniejohnsonphotography.blogspot.com/) she does such an amazing job I am so excited to get to work with her!! We are trying to plan a day in November for engagement pictures and I will keep everyone posted! The reception will be at the Eldorado Country Club in McKinney not far from the church. It is a gorgeous site and all the windows in the dining room open on to the golf course!


We are planning on a movie theater themed reception and we have a couple of ideas in the works...cinema tickets, movie posters, batman theme song, candy bar, and so much more! I found this picture frame online and thought it would be perfect for the table center pieces!

Well tonight I am making potato casserole for my Dad and Ross..
hopefully I wont forget any ingredients! Wish me luck!


0 comments:

Post a Comment