Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby L at 39 - 40 weeks

Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Baby Grey at 39 and 40 weeks! 

 At 39 weeks with Baby Grey!
We had a dr visit on thursday and he
said I was dilated at a 1. 
The baby is very comfortable in there! 
We had a little wild adventure Friday night...
He wasn't moving very much during the day and
so it made me nervous and of course Ross got 
really nervous. We headed to the hospital
just to make sure everything was ok.
As soon as they hooked up monitors on my 
tummy he began to kick! He does not like
things on my tummy....such as pillows and high 
maternity pants!! haha!! After a little
stay he had a great heart beat and lots of 
movements so we were sent home!
 At 40 weeks! Wow!! Full term!!
Sunday we headed off to church and lunch with
Ross' parents! It was a nice day! We also went and
saw the new Jack Ryan movie which was fun to get
out and about before the baby!!
 A few weekends ago Aunt Jan and Uncle Sonny came
into town to visit before the baby arrives!
Aunt Jan made two adorable wreaths for baby Grey!
I just loved this one so I put it on the front
door today since the next time we come back we will
bringing our little boy with us!
 I decided to decorate a little!! haha!
This is the banner my sweet friend Staci made for
the baby shower! We put it over the fireplace
to welcome baby Grey home!!
 Ross and I being silly!
One of our last pics of just us! 
I can't believe it!! We are so excited and eager to
meet our little boy!!
Ross with the pups! 
Our 3 boys about to be 4!!
Parker and Preston sense something
is changing and don't let me get out of their
sight when we are at home!!
 The babies room! It's complete and ready for baby Grey!
Here is the view looking into the room from the hallway!
A big comfy chair and his crib with the cutest little boy bedding!!
The big comfy chair is from Memaw Hogan who said
I loved to be rocked when I was little so I would need
a chair to rock my little baby in!! So sweet!!
He has a dresser full of clothes and blankets!
Also, a little collection of stuffed animals...lambs, deer, and a 
puppy dog! The sign above his dresser my friend gave
us as a shower gift!! Grandmother (my mom) loves 
all the lambs and so she has bought baby Grey anything
with a lamb on it!! I just love it too!! ;)
 His crib with big animals ready to cuddle with!
The giant lamb is from Grandmother (my mom) 
that we are taking his monthly pics with!
The super soft bear is from Aunt Penny! 
Nonnie (Ross' mom) got the bedding for baby Grey
and the sweet blanket with his name on it!!
 The changing station and diaper keeper! haha!
I put the frames up and some have
pictures while others do not...we are
waiting to put his picture in a few!
Our fun adventure starts today!!
Here are Baby Grey's bags ready to go!
We are headed into the hospital tonight
for medication to move the dilation process
along since I am still at a 1. We will then
be monitored at patiently wait for his arrival!

0 comments:

Post a Comment