Lilypie First Birthday tickers

it's a parade!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Watter's Creek had a holiday parade last Saturday to bring Santa to the
big tree lighting!!
It was so cute! They had horses and vintage cars all decked out for the holidays! Kids were everywhere waving and saying happy holidays! It was so fun to see everyone get in the holiday spirit! From my store I could see everything and it was a fun night to see!
This Friday for black friday they are having little elves pass out coupons and information
about Watter's Creek! I am so excited to see a little elf I will be sure
to snap a picture!! Also, at Watter's Creek they are having
Santa stationed in the leasing office of the apartments that surround
the center and taking pictures with Santa is FREE!! You get to
do it all on your own! I am taking Parker up there
to take pictures with Santa one weekend! I know he will just love it!


Also, this week I bought me a little early christmas present!! New under armour tights for running!! They are black and white ...some people think they look like zebra print but I just think they are so fun I can't wait to wear them this chilly running season!! Plus the black and white will go with every running top I own!! ( I ran in them this morning and I did a 8 min mile for 6 miles!! wahoo! I think they make me faster already!! ;) plus i had a luke's giftcard!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment