Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Rock climbing 101

Tuesday, November 16, 2010
A few weeks ago Ross and I went rock climbing in Carollton at a place called Exposure! Ross planned the day and we both had a blast! I am afraid of heights so it was a rocky start for me!! haha! Once I got the hang of it I was doing great and going to the top every time! Here are some pics from our fun adventure that day!


Most the the rock walls have harnesses that you attach to for safety and then on the other side of the place there was an area of rock wall that you could do a free climb without a harness. We did not go very far up but it was still fun to see what we could do! I was really nervous about not being attached to something in case I fell but there was a huge landing pad beneath us in case anything happened!



Rock Climbing Nov 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment