Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Happenings in Sept.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010
At the LaPrade house we are ready for LSU Football!! First Parker in his new LSU collar ready for game day...in the picture he decided he needed to rest up before the big game in order so save his enegry!! haha! Saturday LSU beat Vanderbilt 27- 3!! On Saturday at work we got to wear jeans so I was able to sport my cute LSU top!


We found the Cupcakery!!! There is one in Frisco off the Toll and Lebanon and
it was amazing!! I was craving cupcakes and found this cute little shop
online so we had to try it out!
Ross had the day off too so he went as well!
I got the red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing which was amazing while
Ross got the chocolate and peanut butter cupcake!
Both delicious and worth the adventure! :)



Here I am super excited about the cupcake!!

We hit up the comic book store in Plano which Ross loves!
It is always an interesting trip and this time
guys were playing board games on the other side of the store
while customers shopped the books on the other..
a neat idea! I have to admit I do not like going
to the comic book store but right before we went
here Ross kindly helped me at the DSW shoe store by
our house as I looked over the rows of boots that I just adore!!

While on our way to see The American at Studio Movie Grill we
saw this in the sky and I told Ross we had to capture it!
I just love the sky, moon, stars, interesting clouds and
Ross always asks why...Do I really need to explain the
glorious beauty in the sky here!!?!
Lots of random things but hope September is treating you well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment