Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Happy Friday!!

Friday, May 21, 2010
Ok so it's yucky outside and I didn't even want to run outside in the no sunshine morning so I headed to the treadmill and watched Rachel Ray! love her! Random post yes, but I am thankful today for family, friends, and what God has done! With God nothing is impossible!!
Here are a few cute pics! I am still needing to upload the pics from our Hot Springs weekend! We had a blast!

Our puppy Parker! He is wanting the cookie that I have in my hand and has also noticed that Aunt Penny and Memaw Hogan make yummy cookies!
My handsome husband Ross! Here we are at the top of the Hot Springs Tower where we hiked through the trail in the humid air to get to the top! Yes, Ross actually went outside and walked around in the midst of nature! He was a trooper! The view was gorgeous!
The LaPrade family! (well minus Parker) We are touring the Spa house in Hot Springs and took a quick snap shop of the two of us!
Have a Great Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment