Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Spring weekend!

Sunday, April 4, 2010
A few weekends ago Ross and I had the weekend off together so we enjoyed the nice spring weather outdoors!! We took Parker to the dog park where he ventured out a little bit and made a few friends! Ross and I enjoyed going to the movie seeing Percy Jackson the lightning bolt thief! It was pretty good for a kid like movie! It was great just spending good quality
time just the two of us after a crazy work week!


Modeling my new running outfit! Hopefully I wont have tan lines on my back in the shape of a sports bra for the summer! ha! Mom and I ran 5 miles on the Saturday I had off and it was just wonderful! It was a little windy but I am glad to have my running buddy back and sign up for spring and summer races here in Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment