Lilypie First Birthday tickers

A holiday that begins with the letter T ... Thanksgiving!

Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving with the LaPrades! We ate, played games, watched movies, and of course watched the Cowboys (well at least part of the group!). Lorin's four layer dessert was a huge hit and I couldn't get enough! The potato casserole was a hit as well and I am excited about learning new skills in the kitchen!! Here are a few pics from the very, very, relaxing day!


Me, Ron, and Lorin (Lorin was a little frustrated here!)

Logan and Toby sleeping after lunch..Toby cuddles with everybody!

Ross and I .. I am wearing an adorable shirt made by Melissa Glidden (mellybean boutique) which has my new initials.. JRL that will be official in April!
Lorin and Logan getting ready to play Trivial Pursuit!
I wasn't very good at that game but we did discover that everyone
was quite creative at scattegories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment