Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Go Gators!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ok so the potato casserole that I made turned out amazing and Ross and Dad loved it!
I am planning on making it for Thanksgiving day! I am starting to learn to cook so I can have my family traditions with me in the dinning room!

This is completely random but I got tired of the fake nails and took them off.
I decided paint my nails pink for now until I am ready for the holiday red for the christmas season. So here is a picture of my pink nails with my gorgeous ring from my sweetie!

GO GATORS!!!
Well here it is ... I am wearing "gator blue" for KC to support the Florida Gators!
They played Georgia on Saturday and WON!!
Florida 49 - Georgia 10!!!
Hopefully my brother wont see this...he will be furious at the fact that
I am not wearing LSU colors!!

2 comments:

  1. K.C. said...

    Too Cute! Love the outfit! we miss you tons

    November 3, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

  2. Lorin said...

    I just love seeing that ring! Its beautiful. :)

    November 6, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment