Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Visiting Louisiana!

Friday, November 21, 2008



(Memaw, Papaw, Mom, Aunt Penny and Uncle Paul)

Last weekend my family and I went to Louisiana to celebrate my Papaw's 50 years in the pest control business! He continues to work hard and support his family. He enjoys what he does day in and day out and the secret is in the coffee! We were all so proud of him and honored to call him Papaw! We had a celebration at Catfish Cabin with great seafood and an amazing Italian Cream Cake made by Memaw, Aunt Penny, and Mom!!


Everyone at the restaurant for a family shot!
(Tyler, Dad, Aunt Penny, Me, Mom, Memaw, Papaw, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Paul)
It was great to see everybody and we enjoyed catching up with everyone and
whats going on in their lives!
Family shot: Dad, Mom, Me and Tyler
I traveled to Louisiana with Dad and Tyler on Friday and they talked non stop about deer hunting...mom flew in from Buffalo and met us once we got there!
I enjoy riding in the car with the family though it reminds me of when we were younger and would take trips to Louisiana for all sorts of things. I enjoy talking and singing country songs...or as Dad likes to say "Let's take her back to her true roots!"

A quick shot of my fiance! Ross had to work the weekend we went to Louisiana and he was dearly missed but this past week we took engagement pictures!! I got a quick picture of him all dressed up and looking handsome!! We took all kinds of romantic pictures in a field and I can't wait so see them!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment