Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Engagement Dress Shopping

Thursday, November 13, 2008
I LOVE White House-Black Market!! Today I went shopping for the perfect engagement picture dress. Ross and I are having two outfits..one is dressy and the other is very casual! I was looking for a blue or purple dress and having no luck at all everything was either way too short or very flowy and gave me no shape what so ever! So after a little bit of frustration I called Alina and she patiently helped me find a cute dress for the pictures!! I am not saying which one it is but it is one of the two below!! You will have to wait until our pictures are posted and see what I chose!


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    You are gonna be one HOT bride-to-be in those pictures!! It was super fun shopping with you - thanks for calling me up!

    November 14, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment