Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Weekend Update

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just a few things from this past week! Ok.. so the picture above is me modeling one of my tops that I have purchased for engagement pictures! I love the bold blue color and even though it may be a little chilly I am wearing this shirt!! Also, not sure if everyone knows but we are scheduled to take our engagement pictures at a movie theater in the area where Ross and I had our first date!! I can't wait I am so excited!

This is Armani Diamonds... a new fragrance for the fall of 2008 for the Armani Line. I went to a seminar on Friday and they gave everyone who attended a free bottle and it smells so nice! If you are in Dillards anytime soon stop by and smell the fresh, new fragrance!

Pam's Baby Shower!! Pam works in the handbag department with me at Dillard's and this past weekend we had a baby shower for her! We played fun games and had amazing ice cream cake! She got a ton of pink for baby Madison and a gorgeous Coach diaper bag that we bought for her so that she will have a Coach "brat" in the making! She loved it and when she opened it she was so surprised she cried...we were all so excited for her and can't wait to meet baby Madison!

This is a photo of the amazing ladies that work with me at Dillard's!
Joanne, Sue, Brenda, Pam (baby Madison), Me, and Maria.

Also check out this blog : www.mellybeanboutique.blogspot.com
She has adorable monogramed tops for women and the cutest baby clothes ever!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment