Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Addicted to ETSY.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Ok so I have been on etsy.com lately and I have fallen in love with so many items I have an
entire bookmark category just for etsy things I want or hope to buy for gifts! The card above is a Christmas card made by a seller named Silhouette Blue Stationery & Invitations. I just love the
card and I am considering purchasing it to send out from Ross and I to a few of our friends and family members!

This I found when I entered monogram into the search box and I love everything this seller makes! First of all I am excited about my new married initials and the fact that Ross and I will have a family together some day which brings me to the family oriented decor by My Treehouse Treasures they make wall hangings and magnetic frames that are just adorable and are very reasonable! I am thinking of ordering one for me and one for my mom...I think she would just love it...Mom..if you get one act surprised! These are men's cuff links that I found when I entered super hero..of course Ross doesn't really wear cuff links but if he did oh man I would already have this ready for him to wear!
So..when you have a free minute check out etsy.com there are tons of items custom made and very unique for everyone's enjoyment to explore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment