Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Organized in Dec.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

This is a picture of my kitchen table...I like to say that I am an organized person but lately I have thrown everything on the table on left it there. Wedding planning, thank you cards, camera, mail, bills, wedding vendor info and of course the handy computer...there is not much room for me to sit and eat but somehow for now I am able to make it work! The wedding is about 4 months away and I can't believe it! I think it's 17 days until Christmas and then life will be going full speed ahead to the wedding! (Bridesmaid Excitement : Brittany graduates in about a week and I am really excited to get to see her and celebrate her amazing accomplishments with her here in Dallas! Go Britt Baylor Class of 2008! We are so happy for you!)

Claudia and I went to Alfred Angelo's this past week to try on the bridesmaid dress...she loved the color and is already super tan for the wedding! I plan on going to the tanning bed religiously to have a special glow too..

1 comments:

  1. K.C. said...

    What! Jess going to a tanning bed! I will remember this next time I go

    December 9, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment