Lilypie First Birthday tickers

A piece of my heart is in Florida

Tuesday, December 23, 2008


KC is going to make the best MOH ever! (maid of honor)
Kinley is the flower girl and Chance is the ring bearer!


A special note to KC, Kinley, and Chance. Thank you for cheering me up today!! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you in April! The holiday card is clipped to the fridge with all the other adorable photos of you guys! Have a Merry Christmas and be on the look out for a New Years package from Aunt Jess!! Love you guys all the way from Texas to Florida!!
(counting down the days till I see you guys!)

3 comments:

  1. K.C. said... This comment has been removed by the author.

    December 29, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

  2. K.C. said...

    We loved you!! Can't wait to see you!!

    December 29, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

  3. K.C. said...

    ok so I have made the same mistake twice! I keep writing loved... I MEAN LOVE!!!!!!

    December 29, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment