Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Britt's a Baylor Alumni!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Brittany and I at her parent's house for her graduation party! She came into town on Saturday and we went out with her roommates from Baylor to a few fun places in Dallas!
Ross and I with Brittany! Her mom makes the best pies ever and Britt has
mad cooking skills too! We are going to have a Rachel Ray cooking night!
This is from a work vip shopping night. We dressed up and shopped around the store! I am on the Christmas countdown and ready to see my mom as soon as she arrives in Dallas!!
Also, BIG NEWS!! We have the engagement pics on the proofing gallery on the internet and
if you want to see over 200 amazing pics of Ross and I let me know! I love them all and it is very challenging picking my favorites!!

2 comments:

  1. Lorin said...

    I'm letting you know!! Password, please! :)

    December 17, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

  2. All That Glitters said...

    Awe love you Jess!! Had fun with you tonight. So glad I'm going to be around more.

    December 19, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment