Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Spring!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Here are a few fun things that are happening this spring so far.....
Ok, so Melissa has a ton of crafty ideas that are just adorable so one night
last week we created a fabric tray with of course a monogram!! I really liked the way mine turned out and hope to use it at my desk one day to hold candy and beverages! I found this tray
at Marshalls for $4 and I thought it was really funny
with the roosters sitting on the fence!
The before picture:

After:
Here is both Melissa's plate and my tray! Her plate turned out super cute! She even cut all of the fabric in perfect, straight lines to lay on the plate...me on the other hand I just cut the strips as I saw fit in order to fit on the plate...a little bit more of an edgy yet crafty appeal I do believe!


These cookies are amazing! I made these Double Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip cookies last week on my day off for Ross and I. He loves peanut butter and the mix of chocolate chips was a true hit at the LaPrade House!

Recently on one of our days off together Ross had mentioned that he wanted something different that the regular sandwich than I fix for his lunch once he gets off so I came across this recipe.
A Chicken Crostada: It turned out amazing! It was full of flavor and spices which we both love! He mentioned that I could for sure put that on the list of recipes to make again! Oh please excuse my image in this photo...day off means no make up and messy hair sometimes! Well, at least I am wearing my apron that my memaw got me Christmas!! It reads "Domestic Diva"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment