Lilypie First Birthday tickers

A Romper?

Monday, March 15, 2010
Ok so recently I have seen a lot of really cute rompers in magazines and online...I found one in blue that I just love and it has a ruffle so what's not to love about that?! My question is though....Can I pull off a romper? I am all of 5'4'' without heels and I would for sure be wearing heels with a romper but I want it to look cute and show off my legs that I work so hard to maintain at the gym running every day of my life for! Here are a few pics. Any tips of advice would be very much appreciated!! ;)








1 comments:

  1. mellybean said...

    I love the first one. I think this style would look super cute on a petite frame. And really cute with wedges :) That's my vote :)

    March 16, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment