Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Obsessions of a Runner!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Recently I have become addicted to a few things....

The first being a Timex Ironman watch. I don't have this one but I have another version like this one that I have started wearing again! I have started to increase my mileage and have tracked my running miles a few times with the watch to see how my pace is on mile 2,3, and so on... I really enjoy wearing it now in this lovely spring weather because it doesn't stick to my wrist where it can be uncomfortable and it's easy to read as I am running down the street! The other day though I accidentally made the screen go blank and couldn't figure out how to get the lap timer back...yes, that was me running down the street yelling and pressing buttons on my watch! ha!

I do not have these yet but you can guess that they are pretty high up on my Birthday list!!
These are by ryders and they are called Flange! They come in pink which I love! I have researched them and check them out on amazon to see if they have good deals or other runners blogs to read how they have enjoyed wearing them on long runs! I can't wait to look super hot in pink Flange sunglasses this summer!
of course, Jelly Beans! These are just so yummy I couldn't help but post them! Try some and you will love them too! (we may have other jelly beans around our house since it's close to easter such as sweetart jelly beans that are yummy too!)
More pics to come later of our wonderful weekend off and my wicked awesome new running outfit! ;) that's all I have for now...Girls Night!! yea!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment