Lilypie First Birthday tickers

New for 2010!

Thursday, January 28, 2010
Here are a few things that are new in 2010!

First I would like to announce that I have a new job with JCPenney! I am very excited about the new opportunity in life and the career path for the LaPrades! I start Feb 8 and the new adventure begins! I just want to say to all of our family and friends thank you for supporting and encouraging us through everything! I am so blessed to have an amazing group of family and friends close by!! Love you all!! Now I get to find a whole new wardrobe for my new job!!


Secondly, I went to Ann Taylor Loft as soon as I knew is was official that I had a new job and bought a few wardrobe updates!! Of course the top below was one of them!! Everyone knows
my obsession with polka dots!! Plus this shirt is so soft it will look just adorable under jackets or cardigans!!


Third, on my day off (today) Thursday I made this amazing dish!! I was a hershey recipe from one of the cookbooks that Nora got both Lorin and I!! It's called Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Bars! Ross will be so excited when he wakes up to this surprise in the morning!! :) They are so moist and delicious... I will have to hit the gym double time Friday!


Last but not least our precious pup Parker! He got a new toy which we named Lilly! It is a webkinz stuffed dog that looks just like Parker! He was loving on it during his mid-day nap after the vet visit today! We also have fun stuffed toys for Lucy and Toby too!! Parker can't wait to see all of his doggy family soon!!

1 comments:

  1. All That Glitters said...

    Oh goodness....those brownies look delicious too! We should swap recipes because I have a pan full of mine here! Love you dear.

    January 28, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment