Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Fashion Tips on Friday!

Saturday, January 30, 2010
Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner


Friday on Kelly's Korner she had a section on fashion tips...so working in fashion I decided to make
a few thoughtful comments!! :) (http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/)


Fashion Tips:
1) Coach Handbags!! I just love Coach! They are functional, colorful, and timeless pieces in every girls closet! I recently got the Alex bag for Christmas and absolutely love it! It is all black on the outside with pale blue on the inside so that I am able to find my wallet, keys, and lipstick!



2) Red heels: I wear a lot of black to work and so the red heels give any outfit a great pop of color! I love wearing my red heels with a black wrap dress or my White House Black Market leopard print dress from when Ross and I got engaged! Red heels go great with anything black!
3) Pearls: I am really into pearls right now! I have two pair of pearl earrings that look great with black or my plum sweaters that are sprinkled throughout my closet! Also pearl necklaces like this one look great against black! I wore pearls on my wedding day and truly felt connected to my family members who had also wore them in the past on their wedding day! Pearls will never go out of style or season! They can make any look go from preppy to sophisticated in an instant!


4) Great places to shop:
Ann Taylor Loft
Express (jeans)
White House Black Market
JCPenney

1 comments:

  1. K.C. said...

    Looks like I'm hip, I got 2 out of 3 of these! woohoo

    February 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment