Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Creel-Hogan Christmas!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
On Sunday we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family! My Grandparents came into town from Louisiana and we had a great time! Parker was spoiled rotten the entire day! We read the Christmas story, watched football, enjoyed magic cookie bar, and
enjoyed family time together!


Dad and Parker playing around!

The boys played dominoes while the ladies relaxed after all that
hard work in the kitchen!!
Christmas Dinner! Ross really liked the broccoli casserole and that is now my new challenge to make it for him at the next special occassion!
The gorgeous ladies! Memaw, Mom and I!
The handsome men!
Ross was really excited about the batman bath set my aunt sent him!! haha!
The LaPrades!

0 comments:

Post a Comment